Location, Location, Location!
Mineral Creek Landing offers the best of both worlds…a quiet, spacious setting convenient to everywhere.
Mineral Creek Landing is:
- 1.1 miles to Hwy 49
- 2.0 miles to intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy 49
- 3.0 miles to Longleaf Trace — Jackson Station
- 4.5 miles to Forrest General Hospital
- 4.5 miles to Hattiesburg Clinic
- 4.5 miles to the Hattiesburg Cancer Center
- 4.5 miles to Wesley Medical Center and Hospital
- 5.0 miles to Turtle Creek Mall
- 3.5 miles to University of Southern Mississippi
- 6.0 miles to William Carey University
- 6.0 miles to Pearl River Community College
- 15.0 miles to Camp Shelby
Mineral Creek Amenities include
- Site Built homes
- 5 acre fishing lake
- 9 Acre wildlife area
- All underground utilities
- Beautiful Landscaped Entrance
- High speed State-of-the-art Fiber to the Home featuring Cspire Snap withInternet, phone system, cable, & security systems available.
- 10 Year Bonded Builder’s Warranty included in sales price (if required by lender)
- 100% USDA Financing available.
- Sewer System
If you’re looking for a quiet, peaceful setting with real convenience, don’t miss Forrest County’s fastest growing subdivision.
Please note: When Mineral Creek Landing was originally developed there were plans for a clubhouse and other amenities. At the time, the concept included modular homes at a much higher price point. Since we have rebooted the neighborhood with more affordable site built homes, plans for the subdivision amenities have changed. The entrance was reworked and there are still plans for a pier on the lake, but the developers will not be adding a clubhouse or swimming pool. Mineral Creek Landing is not a gated community because the county will not accept the roads if gated. There will be lots fronting the lake but there will be green space between those homes and the lake so all homeowners can enjoy the fishing lake.